Meadowhawk Dragonfly Necklace, Unique Insect Jewelry, Photo Pendant
Looking for a cool, unique piece to add to your insect jewelry collection? This Meadowhawk Dragonfly pendant necklace would do the trick! It features my original photo, and is made on demand, so ►please allow two to three weeks for delivery.◄
Photo title: Docking Station
Photographer: Erica Lea
I believe this handsome dragonfly is a Band-winged Meadowhawk (Sympetrum semicinctum), and he was an awesome “model”:-)
- Product: Photo pendant necklace (watermark is not present on item).
- Size & Materials: 1” (2.54cm) pendant tray with 18” (45.72 cm) adjustable rolo style chain. Pendant tray is a lead and nickel free zinc metal alloy, and topped with solid beveled glass. Available colors are antique brass and nickel, you choose. It also comes in a nice drawstring pouch, perfect for gift giving. Made in the USA.
- Care: These pendants are 100% waterproof. They are also UV, impact and heat and cold resistant. The chains are heavy duty, as well.
- Production and shipping: This item is made to order, again, please allow two to three weeks for delivery (more time for international). The item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer to you.
- Colors: Please note that due to the differences in monitors, colors and sharpness can vary. Printed results on fabric may also vary due to the restrictions of fabric printing.
- Returns: Because each item is made specifically for you, returns are not accepted on custom items unless there is a defect caused by the manufacturer.